It's snowing in my city. What should we pay attention to when riding an electric bike?
Release time:2019-09-03 Number of visits:80
Here comes the cold wave! Snow has begun to fall in the north! A wave of cold wave made people tremble and shake their feet. They wanted to wear sweaters and down jackets all at once. The scene of short sleeves and cotton jackets taking off in the street was finally missing some time ago. People put on thick clothes to protect themselves from cold.
What is more "hateful" is that this wave of cooling is not only strong, but also widespread, and many parts of the country "can not be spared".
Low temperature not only freezes people, but also freezes cars. Low temperature weather has a great impact on the battery of electric vehicles. If used and maintained improperly, the service life of electric vehicles will be greatly reduced.
1. Greenhouse Elevated Storage: In order to prevent storage batteries frozen, electric vehicle batteries should be stored in the room above 0 C when not in use. Do not put them directly on the ground. Before storage, clean the battery outside of the electric vehicle, add enough electrolyte, sufficient electricity and tighten the screw plug.
2. Increase the electrolytic temperature: The temperature of the electrolyte has a great influence on the capacity of the battery of the electric vehicle. When the ambient temperature decreases by 1 C, the capacity decreases by 1%-2%. Therefore, in order to increase the temperature of electrolyte, the electric vehicle should be parked in the room or the battery should be moved into the room above 0 C.
3. Uniform mixing of water and liquid: Distilled water should be mixed evenly with electrolyte in battery of electric vehicle. If it is too late to mix well, distilled water floating on the top of the electrolyte will freeze. For this reason, adding distilled water to the battery of electric vehicle in winter should be charged immediately, or adding distilled water while charging, so that the electrolyte and distilled water can be mixed quickly, and it will not freeze.
4. Increase the ratio of liquid volume: The electrolyte consists of water and sulfuric acid. The higher the content of sulfuric acid in the electrolyte, the higher the proportion of the electrolyte and the lower the freezing temperature of the electrolyte. For this reason, the appropriate proportion of electrolyte can be selected according to the local minimum temperature in winter to prevent the electrolyte from freezing. Once the electrolyte is frozen, the battery will be discarded.
5. Maintain full power: In winter, when the battery discharges 50%, the electrolyte will be in danger of freezing. For this reason, the discharge degree of battery of electric vehicle should not exceed 50% in winter. In winter, it is necessary to check the storage status of the batteries of electric vehicles regularly, and replenish them in time when they are insufficient. Ensuring the storage capacity of electric vehicle battery is to effectively protect the battery.
There is also a lot of precipitation as the cold wave passes through. Wet and slippery streets are very easy to induce safety accidents and are the "natural enemies" of electric bicycle riding. To drive safely, the following should be paid special attention to:
1. Before going out, check whether the brake is out of order, try to lower the seat and reduce the center of gravity.
2. Increasing the contact area between the wheel and the ground can prevent skidding, so it is better to choose a thicker tire. The tire gas should not be too sufficient. It is better to release the air to two-thirds of the normal volume of inflation.
3. Car body should not carry too many and heavy articles, which will make the car inertia greater and difficult to stop.
4. Keep a high degree of concentration in the process of cycling; keep a distance of more than 3 meters from the vehicle in front of you to prevent the front car from slipping and tripping.
5. In the process of riding, remember not to brake quickly, otherwise the wheels will slip and lose balance. It is better to ride slowly in snow.
6. Avoid sharp turning as far as possible, and keep the center of gravity perpendicular to the ground through the axle of the car. The larger the turning radius is, the safer it is.
7. Get off as soon as possible, do not rush to the road with the motor vehicle, prevent the motor vehicle from being hit by side slip; when encountering snow and rough ice surface, it is best to get off and push through.
With the spread of low temperature, a kind of electric vehicle named "windproof quilt" has become popular quietly. Electric cars equipped with windproof quilts are not uncommon in the streets. Wearing windproof quilt, warm and warm, but it is unknown, but hidden safety hazards.
This kind of windproof is bound by the upper body and handlebars of the rider at the same time. Once the rider encounters danger, the rider can not respond in time, and it is very easy for the rider to turn over on his back. And windproof is often very thick, dragging edges and corners easily into the wheel, or by roadside vehicles and trees hooked, the safety index is too low. To keep warm, it is recommended to use light split leg protectors and gloves.
The weather is getting colder and colder. If you don't pay attention to it, it will easily cause damage to electric vehicle parts and greatly reduce the service life of the vehicle. So please, while adding clothes and warmth to yourself, be sure to maintain your electric car.